The Joey Barton countdown thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Joey Barton countdown thread.

This thread is in honour of the man that is the engine in our midfield.
    He is determined,passionate, a leader, vocal, volitile, and a rangers player.

This is the Joey Barton countdown zone.

1 game down, 11 to go

the clock is ticking
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

I thought I read somewhere if he joins OM he could run his ban down quicker?...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      This thread is in honour of the man that is the Idiot in our midfield.
      He is slow, a liability, can't deliver a set piece, pretentious, overpaid, aggressive, volitile, and hopefully no longer a rangers player.

This is the Joey Barton to Marseille countdown zone.
      Thought I'd make a couple of changes to make it more accurate........

Comment

Loving your work there DouDou
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I want him back in the 25 ASAP. Might be volatile but plays with passion & we are paying him the equivalent of a starting place too.

Comment

Whether you love him or hate him doubt you will ever see him in a QPR shirt while Hughes is manager. If he was going to play again this season he would have gone on the tours and be training with the rest of the squad, which he didn't and is not.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
              Whether you love him or hate him doubt you will ever see him in a QPR shirt while Hughes is manager. If he was going to play again this season he would have gone on the tours and be training with the rest of the squad, which he didn't and is not.
              Yep, hes a goner mate.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Totally - said for weeks he will never play for us again. As soon as he is sellable at a better price (Jan) he will be gone.

Also, love him or hate him, he certainly was not "the engine in our midfield" last season. If he was he was a ####el engine. And an unreliable one at that.
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                  Totally - said for weeks he will never play for us again. As soon as he is sellable at a better price (Jan) he will be gone.

Also, love him or hate him, he certainly was not "the engine in our midfield" last season. If he was he was a ####el engine. And an unreliable one at that.
                  post liverpool at home he was head and shoulders our best in the middle. AT was playing further up and he was solid.
                  not saying he's our best - and certainly not our best option now with our new players - but credit where it's due - end of season he put on some meaningful displays.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                    post liverpool at home he was head and shoulders our best in the middle. AT was playing further up and he was solid.
                    not saying he's our best - and certainly not our best option now with our new players - but credit where it's due - end of season he put on some meaningful displays.
                    do you realise how late in the season the Liverpool game was? I suggest you go look. And it took the biggest booing of one of our own I have ever heard at that very game to get that "engine" started.
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                      do you realise how late in the season the Liverpool game was? I suggest you go look. And it took the biggest booing of one of our own I have ever heard at that very game to get that "engine" started.
                      i know how late it was yes - i wasn't saying he kept us up. but he was there after that game and his contribution showed. as for the booing/cheering when he came off, yes it certainly did make a difference i feel with regards to his performance. but at the end of the day, he did make a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                        i know how late it was yes - i wasn't saying he kept us up. but he was there after that game and his contribution showed. as for the booing/cheering when he came off, yes it certainly did make a difference i feel with regards to his performance. but at the end of the day, he did make a difference.
                        Not enough to make up for the negatives.

Comment

The liverpool game was the only time in my 15 years of season tickets at LR that i have boo'd one of our own. I sit in the west paddock and he walked right past me and was laughing

Comment

I would rephrase the thread title somewhat,
                            dividing the word "countdown" into two
                            and removing one letter from it.
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              I would rephrase the thread title somewhat,
                              dividing the word "countdown" into two
                              and removing one letter from it.
                              Took me a while Kirill....but I got there...:=):

Comment

Working...
                              X