Anton Ferdinand: "Whoever QPR buy, I’ll prove the doubters wrong again"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anton Ferdinand: "Whoever QPR buy, I’ll prove the doubters wrong again"

"New signings have threatened to keep me out of the team before in my career but I’ve always risen to the challenge, so if Queens Park Rangers bring in new defenders it will only improve us as a team and me as a player.

The more competition there is in the squad, the better it is for everyone and players should have to work hard to earn their place."

More...
    Last edited by Stanley; 24-08-2012, 11:42 AM.

Not if it's Ricardo Carvalho you won't mate.

Comment

Nah u won't as your crap and always have been

Comment

He talks a good game ill give him that.

Comment

Good attitude. Cant see him starting too many games after transfer deadline though tbh as I see hughes bringing in 2 more defenders.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I thought he was superb for us towards the end of last season. But as Saturday showed, he is too prone to an off game.

Imagine he'll be on the bench a fair bit this season.

Comment

I really like anton just a shame he is so inconsistent!!!

Comment

Really better start soon then because he's been cack up till now! never shuts anybody down just lets everyone get a shot in, might not get many games after August>

Comment

Does he know something we dont?
                  Only one of the voices in my head is crazy...

Comment

Fair play to him if that is actually his attitude... No need to knock him?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                      "New signings have threatened to keep me out of the team before in my career but I’ve always risen to the challenge, so if Queens Park Rangers bring in new defenders it will only improve us as a team and me as a player.

The more competition there is in the squad, the better it is for everyone and players should have to work hard to earn their place."

More...
                      At least his not going to give up and try fight his place... good for him and hope he can prove us wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post

More...
                        Thats the attitude mate
                        COME ON YOU RRRRSSS

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Ranger View Post
                          Nah u won't as your crap and always have been
                          That's the spirit mate
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

He's not really had much of a chance up to now because the rest of the defense has not helped. Don't think he has been any worse than anybody else and with a good defense he might come good.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Good attitude. Cant see him starting too many games after transfer deadline though tbh as I see hughes bringing in 2 more defenders.

spot on matty.

Great reaction from the lad. doubt green would come out and say that also. he is probably shivering in a darkend corner of a room somewhere scratching the brick walls with his bleeding nails.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X