Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Future England Team (With Raheem Sterling)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future England Team (With Raheem Sterling)

Everyone keeps saying we have no talent coming through in England because of foreigners etc well thats a complete bag of tosh. Been banging on about this being the possible England team of the future for some time now and i reckon its starting to get closer. Maybe in the next 18 months to 2 years this will be the team. Very pacey, very talented.

----------------Hart--------------------

----Walker Smalling Cahill Bertrand----

---------------Phil Jones----------------

----------McEachran Wilshire----------

---Ox-Chamberlain Walcott Sterling---

And for anyone who hasn't seen Walcott play centre forward he's much better there than on the wing. Saw him play there many times for the u17's and u21's and he was scaring defenders to death with his pace. Finishing a little ropey and if he could brush up on that he could be devastating. And of course our old boy Raheem could be a future big star for England unless of course he chooses Jamaica.

Surely Cleverly gets in this team

Comment

---------------Hart---------------
      ----Richards--Smalling--Jones-------
      Walker--Cleverly-Wilshere--Bertrand-
      --------------OxChambo------------
      ---------Sturridge-Welbeck----------

Sterling or Welbeck up front with Sturridge.
      Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 24-08-2012, 01:38 AM.
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Thats all very well mate, but those top 3 none of em are strikers. Ox, Walcott & Stelring are all good attacking wide players that need a pivotal forward to play off of, wouldnt work against any half decent national side.

I think we have an alright future side, fairly solid, but nothing that the likes of Germany, Spain & Brazil will be losing too much sleep over. I think its safe to say we wont be winning any World Cups or Euros anytime soon.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Thats all very well mate, but those top 3 none of em are strikers. Ox, Walcott & Stelring are all good attacking wide players that need a pivotal forward to play off of, wouldnt work against any half decent national side.

I think we have an alright future side, fairly solid, but nothing that the likes of Germany, Spain & Brazil will be losing too much sleep over. I think its safe to say we wont be winning any World Cups or Euros anytime soon.
          I agree. The problem is that any young player in this country who shows promise, gets fast tracked into the first team, given a big contract and loses out on much needed development in the youth setups. We have these 16/17 year olds coming through who may be good players in the future but are hyped up and put on a pedestal but in countries like Spain, Germany, Holland they wouldnt even get a mention as there are probably 10 - 20 other players of the same ilk!!
          Last edited by Hove Ranger 2; 24-08-2012, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X