X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive slant on QPR spending

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo.../9493601/.html
    Kept the faith!

It's outsiders that are worrying about our future, not us. Our board have a plan and know what they're doing. Like the report says, many clubs have an initial injection of cash and we're no different. The good thing is, we're promoting our club overseas and we're building an academy with a new stadium in the pipeline.

I've complete faith on our board and in the next decade people will see a massive transformation.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

it's a good article. speculating to accumulate is what it's all about, the objective for this season i.e. stability and mid-table finish remains the same and a 0-5 massacre on the season's opening day, whilst unsettling in the very short term, doesn't alter that objective.
      come on you r's!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        It's outsiders that are worrying about our future, not us. Our board have a plan and know what they're doing. Like the report says, many clubs have an initial injection of cash and we're no different. The good thing is, we're promoting our club overseas and we're building an academy with a new stadium in the pipeline.

I've complete faith on our board and in the next decade people will see a massive transformation.
        A few on here also, you never heard Pompey, Lids and any of the other bankrupts talking about building a infrastructure when they where throwing crazy money around, it was all about the here and now, we are building for the future, but short term we will need these experienced players to kick start the thing.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
        X