Why the panick ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the panick ?

We have an opening horrendous game and it's time to wake up and smell the coffee yes but why the panic ?

The quality of the players are good enough for a mid table position I'm surprised at the panic buying just man up and sort them out on the training ground.

That is all
    Last edited by cocneycowboy; 23-08-2012, 01:15 AM.

Flack me a sensible post how refreshing....................

Comment

I know I'll get shouted at for mentioning spelling and grammar again, and I apologise in advance...

...but it does appear that a rogue 'k' has slipped down from your username into the thread title

Made me giggle anyway. As you were.

Sorry again. You are quite right too by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
        I know I'll get shouted at for mentioning spelling and grammar again, and I apologise in advance...

...but it does appear that a rogue 'k' has slipped down from your username into the thread title

Made me giggle anyway. As you were.

Sorry again. You are quite right too by the way.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Rememebar how we got out of it at the end of last season. Hopefully this time with more stability it won't happen.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

too early to panic. it's only one game. sure overall for stability i'd say we need another defender in but the bulk of the work needs to happen on the training ground now methinks. i'd like to see hughesy display some genuine tactics against different teams to suggest we have been doing our homework before games. whenever we get turned over by 4 or more it smacks of a lack of preparation.
            come on you r's!

Comment

Originally posted by cocneycowboy View Post
              We have an opening horrendous game and it's time to wake up and smell the coffee yes but why the panic ?

The quality of the players are good enough for a mid table position I'm surprised at the panic buying just man up and sort them out on the training ground.

That is all

What panic buying? We are only trying to fresh up our defence? Do also remember that QPR stiil havent got the best of reputations. But that will improve.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by cocneycowboy View Post

That is all
                Totally agree that we shouldn't be panicing! looks like desperation with Dawson & Carvalho. Everyone knew this was he area we were short in but £9M for Dawson(injury prone & too much) & Carvalho 34 surely there has to be better option without rushing around. Lose at Norwich and we could get to 5 games nil points with trips to City Chelsea & Spurs away then we should panic like F##K

Comment

Where is it coming from that Dawson is injury prone ? He has had 1 bad one ???

Comment

Never too early to panic(k)
                    Remember panic(k)ing is the only exercise some of us get
                    :=):

Comment

Panic is players running up the street to meet the transfer deadline.

Comment

Working...
                      X