Ian Holloway as next manager?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ian Holloway as next manager?????

I'm not suggesting that MH is on his way but I have a feeling that he won't be here for the end of the season.... I would love to see Ian Holloway back at Rangers with a proper budget at his disposal..... Loving the style of football that his teams play these days and he is something of an R's legend.....

What does anyone else think... Please avoid petty/personalised insults as am only putting this out there for discussion not inviting a character assassination....

No thanks

I still have nightmares about watching the teams and tactics he used in the last few months he was here

Comment

What a pointless thread!

We have a great manager who also has a great backroom staff with him. We're building a future with them at the helm, and you bring this up after 1 game....
      Last edited by Del; 22-08-2012, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
        What a pointless thread!

We have a great manager who also has a great backroom staff with him. We're building a future with them at the helm, and you bring this up after 1 game....

Hear hear!

Comment

No thanks - Ian lost the plot towards the end. I heard people outside the ground on Saturday calling for Harry Redknapp after one bloody game.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
            What a pointless thread!

AGREE

Comment

Some people seems to forget that Flavio ain't a chairman anymore. No hire and fire anymore

Comment

mmmmm yep lets get rid of mh after one game! Great thread mate!
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Oh dear. I've seen some bad knee jerk reactions but I think this has to be the worst.
                  Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                    No thanks

I still have nightmares about watching the teams and tactics he used in the last few months he was here
                    Nail on head.........Georges Santos up front?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      Nail on head.........Georges Santos up front?!!!
                      I remember one night game when he took Santos off because he was playing so bad and then put him back on later in the game!

Comment

Ollie is QPR legend but sorry no place sentiments when it come to business.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

F F Sake.
                          As much as I admire Holloway no way.
                          In M H and TF we have a manager and chairman who only want the best for our club.

Comment

bloody hell arh was only speaking about ollie one day returning.. to be honest i'd love it one day in the future to happen - but sadly i couldn't see it as most say it comes down to business and with ollie you will have great football but wont attract many big names.
                            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                            Lovejoy: "No?!"
                            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Flavio's left his mark.

Comment

Working...
                              X