No announcement yet.

Haha tweet Paddy time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've said my bit. Lost all respect for him. Us fans never had a bad word to say about him and for him to do what's he's done is bang out of order IMO

Comment

When players/managers are forced out of a club, **** them, as they will **** you at the first opportunity, which is what Warnock and now the pissed up drug taking fat **** has done.

Comment

I think its quite sad when players say stupid comments and most probably in the heat of the moment and then get slated by the fans that once adored them.Paddy was one of the main reasons why we are where we are today but because of a stupid out burst he will now get slated if he plays against us. I think the worst one was the abuse Seaman got after he left us,still to this day i dont know way he was turned on as he was first class for us.

Comment

paddys nose was out of joint as he didnt want to go i believe ,great shot stopper but didnt command his area . i wont judge him for his silly comments but will always remember his top save against van persie

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            paddys nose was out of joint as he didnt want to go i believe ,great shot stopper but didnt command his area . i wont judge him for his silly comments but will always remember his top save against van persie
            Exactly,not saying he was good enough to command the number 1 jersey this season but ffs people have short memorys,the geezer was quality at times

Comment

na ,hes just gone stereo typical leeds scum is all now.
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Let him languish in the championship alongside EH Diouf.

Comment

Fantastic player who was the main reason we were promoted to the PL, but then ruined it by being disrespectful to QPR FC and it's fans. Thanks for the memories but **** him, the same is true for Warnock after signing the sewer rat.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                    Exactly,not saying he was good enough to command the number 1 jersey this season but ffs people have short memorys,the geezer was quality at times
                    What and that gives him the right to #### off QPR and it's fans?
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Stop it will you? He was a good servant. Let him say what he wants, but we better behave and show him how respectful we are.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                      X