The problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The problem

Once again, I find myself reflecting over all the opportunities we squandered during that much, particularly in the first half. Poor finishing let us down again. We should have put the game well beyond Argyle.

We need a new striker up front. Perhaps Pellicori is that man - who knows until he is given a chance? The problem needs to be sorted out - and fast.

EDIT: I wasn't at the game, so obviously I can't comment upon the strikers' distribution, work rate and movement. However, it was clear from the commentary that we weren't taking our chances (apart from the goal).

I am so frustrated :(
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

err

where any of us there?

NO

disappointed to concede so late but i'll wait for those that were there's opinions first.
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
        err

where any of us there?

NO

disappointed to concede so late but i'll wait for those that were there's opinions first.

i take it you didn't listen to it then Scott!!!!!

Comment

We'll have to wait until everyone gets back to voice their opinion, it could had been just a plain unlucky goal...

Comment

err

where any of us there?

NO

You didn't need to be at the game to know that we missed several opportunities.

Comment

Same old story but yet again we're get told we dont need a striker these people who think we dont need a striker are naive and dont know there football

We've played two of the worst teams in the league and got 2points doesn't bode well for the season but the spin doctor will come on here later and tell us we've scored 7goals in 3games and dont need a striker!

Comment

i listened to plymouth comms for most of it as QPRs was so trucking quiet
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                  We'll have to wait until everyone gets back to voice their opinion, it could had been just a plain unlucky goal...
                  You make your own luck in football.

Comment

What are you going to hear from them then that we don't already know? That Sky missed the other three goals we put in to put the game beyond Plymouth when we were on top??

Carry on defending the indefensible if you want, but everyone knows where the problems are. They are the same problems that Dowie had, and Sousa had. A lack of a decent goalscorer.

Comment

i listened to plymouth comms for most of it as QPRs was so trucking quiet
                      QPR commentator said at half time:

"Rangers have created a phonebook of opportunities".

I'm not commenting upon the performances of the strikers in terms of their distribution and movement etc because I wasn't at the match. However, it is clear, even from listening on the radio, that the finishing simply wasn't good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's Barnet View Post
                        What are you going to hear from them then that we don't already know? That Sky missed the other three goals we put in to put the game beyond Plymouth when we were on top??

Carry on defending the indefensible if you want, but everyone knows where the problems are. They are the same problems that Dowie had, and Sousa had. A lack of a decent goalscorer.

and a lack of backing by the board and that t w a t paladini.

Comment

According to the stats we had 13 shots on goal 7 on target and they had 5 with 2 on target.

Comment

Originally posted by superckat View Post
                            According to the stats we had 13 shots on goal 7 on target and they had 5 with 2 on target.

are they "facts" or "head in the sand facts"

there is a difference you know

Comment

The only stat worth anything is 1-1

Comment

Working...
                              X