Jagelka and Distin ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jagelka and Distin ...

Now thats what you call a pair of centre backs !!!

Organised , disciplined , barking orders , organising from the back and snuffed out a top class set of forwards !!

what i was thinking

Comment

Didn't see it, do you think Jagelka was the star player ? ? ?

Got him in my DreamTeam LOL
      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Both CB's kept that defence as tight as a ducks ass... not that i'd know but ya know

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
          Didn't see it, do you think Jagelka was the star player ? ? ?

Got him in my DreamTeam LOL
          Feilaini ( spellinhg) was the star player but youll get a nice score for big Phil !

Comment

Jagielka was the best of the two centre backs, made some really good tackles and was a good leader. But I agree with Maddix, Fellaini had an excellent game...holds the ball up well and is a real problem for defenders to deal with. A bit like Zamora...but does much more.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
              Feilaini ( spellinhg) was the star player but youll get a nice score for big Phil !

Hope so cause also put Park & Holliet in my team
              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
              For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

ah come on - we beat chelsea, arsenal, spurs at ours - bet noone outside qpr was talking about our back 4. utd had them in the second half, just didn't score. chelsea were all over us all game.
                everton did well, but not something i'll look to - we're not there yet.

Comment

Totally agree and exactly what our team is missing.

The annoying thing is that players of the same quality as Dystan and Jagelka are not out of our reach, I bet both are getting paid a lot less than Joey Barton!

Comment

Working...
                  X