Would I be right in thinking ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would I be right in thinking ?

Fabio is young enough (22) to NOT take a place in our 25 next month ?

Think it is 21 to not be a place as such, plus i think the fact he's on loan to us would be an issue with that theory too

Comment

when was he 22? i think that might have something to do with it?
      Kept the faith!

Comment

its not his age that should stop him having a place in our squad its the fact hes pi~~ poor that should!!!!

Comment

Have to be home grown players that come through academy

Comment

The age criteria is 21 on the 1st of January 2012 - so it depends when he was born. A home grown player is defined as one who, irrespective of his nationality or age, has been registered with any club affiliated to the Football Association or the Welsh Football Association for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons or 36 months prior to his 21st birthday
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
              its not his age that should stop him having a place in our squad its the fact hes pi~~ poor that should!!!!

Well done for totally judging a player on one game, no seriously well done

Comment

i dont blame him , its obvious his natural game is to attack so he will need a reliable left midfielder to drop into the defensive hole, NOT what Hoilett wants to do .

Comment

Working...
                X