thet ex Man c scout fella

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thet ex Man c scout fella

Now he seems very forward thinking and knows his stuff.But we seem to have brought in a lot of Marks old cronnies etc and known players.The swans have picked up some very good looking players from the continent this window and not spent fortunes either as have a few other sides.I know we are linked with loads and loads of foreign names but do think we have missed out on a few potential gems from a far to bring in Marks pals.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Yes. And they're mostly too old.

Comment

Definitely hope we start signing some younger players for the future e.g. Zouma

Comment

Well, we've got Fabio 21 Traore 22 Adel 23 Ned 25 Hoilett 22 Ferdinand 27 Mackie 25 Diakite 23 Ephraim 24 Faurlin 26. Think that's a fair few.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

mf is ok keepers are old and strikers are ancient though.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Remember he was brought in to set up a proper scouting network.

As we had none at all, it's going to take time. We really need to be patient on that front.

I'm hoping we can be, and let them get on with doing it right.

Comment

Jesus how many more of these threads we have played 1 game yes 1 game . Can't believe every one is questioning everything from the board right down too the kit man ? I really think some of you will be truly happy if we end up back scrapping in the lower leagues FFs TURN IT IN

Comment

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
                Jesus how many more of these threads we have played 1 game yes 1 game .
                The problem is that for large parts of last season we couldn't defend, pre season we looked shakey at the back, and then Saturday comes along. I make that more than just one game. I make that the Hughes era last season, the entire close season, and the start of this season. It's not like this was some kind of unpredictable occurence, everyone knew where the problem area was going to be and it was not addressed. That is why people are pissed off, all the more so when at the same time the powers that be witter on about expansion plans. They'll mean SFA is this doesn't get sorted soon. Hughes looked like he had no explanation for what had happened when the reality was there for all to see.

Comment

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
                  Jesus how many more of these threads we have played 1 game yes 1 game . Can't believe every one is questioning everything from the board right down too the kit man ? I really think some of you will be truly happy if we end up back scrapping in the lower leagues FFs TURN IT IN
                  But we're doomed I tell ya doomed.....

You're spot on, can't believe I'm reading all this ******. Some bright spark will reply to this then hope and keep their fingers crossed that we lose our next 10 games so he can come back to comments like mine and yours............

Comment

i agree with pblock and rich, after all we got mauled in the chelski game last season but then came back from that with some great performances. one game does not a season make.
                    come on you r's!

Comment

Working...
                    X