Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Alan McDonald Tribute Match

Can any of our Irish fans help me out?

I am very tempted to fly out for this game but is the Crusadors ground near the City Centre?

Flights and decent looking hotels are available for about £95 all in from Heathrow but if I do go I dont want to be in the centre if the ground is miles away and would rather stay a little nearer

Any advice would be appreciated

Ron Hill is booked up. Think he got his for 60quid return with Fly Be.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Plenty of flights from between £50-£80 mate and some cracking deals if a hotel is booked at the same time

I think I will be pretty shattered if I do go as I dont het back Moldova until about 10.30pm the night before

Comment

#### me isleworth,you a tax exile?you out of country more than in.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          Can any of our Irish fans help me out?

I am very tempted to fly out for this game but is the Crusadors ground near the City Centre?

Flights and decent looking hotels are available for about £95 all in from Heathrow but if I do go I dont want to be in the centre if the ground is miles away and would rather stay a little nearer

Any advice would be appreciated
          Crusaders ground is just along the Shore Road in Belfast. A taxi would be no more than a fiver or there are plenty of buses going that way anyway. I'm going to the match myself - IF I'm driving I would pick you or any others up BUT there is a nice wee bar at the ground so maybe tempted to take a few. I'll keep in touch if you're coming over.

Comment

Originally posted by UlsterQPR View Post
            Crusaders ground is just along the Shore Road in Belfast. A taxi would be no more than a fiver or there are plenty of buses going that way anyway. I'm going to the match myself - IF I'm driving I would pick you or any others up BUT there is a nice wee bar at the ground so maybe tempted to take a few. I'll keep in touch if you're coming over.
            Many thanks for the advice mate,really appreciate it

Comment

Working...
            X