Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to find a positive spin on things....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had any of the new guys played at Loftus Road. I was surprised that we did not have at least one pre-season match at the Loft. Surely that would have helped. For the new players it was no different than them playing an away game.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
      It was a shocking day at the office for everyone on Saturday, some more than most.

For those slating Green, yes he messed up and cost us a goal... 1 goal, just like onouha by gifting them posession for the 5th, Hill for his laughable attemp to cut out that pass and Mackie for missing an absolute sitter from 6 yards.

Let's get off his back and hope he settles and improves, i'm sure he will. I actually think the Euros may not have helped because for reserve keepers, they must go through the motions and be in bit of a trance like state through the summer knowing they aren't likely to play any minutes. Anyway, he needs to wake up and sort himself out, which i think he will.

Positives....?

It will be a massive kick up the proverbial and the team and fans will stop assuming we will be fine as we have new players. They need to work hard and become a good team, which tales time and not take anything for granted.

MH and the owners will surely focus their search for a quality CB, which we desperately need. It's a shame Nelsen was sidetracked with the olympics meaning he's had limited time with our squad, but i'm sure he will play at Norwich as is exactly what we need at CB - commanding and quality. If we could add Mbia possibly, or for the fantacists, Samba, then happy days.

We can only improve, and will.
      Del give cameron a ring

Comment

Working...
      X