Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going for promotion, we need to..

beat teams like plymouth and blackpool.

if buts and coconuts.. if we dont win against these sides we arent going up simple as.

not faulting the manager or the team.. just the owners must realise to be promoted they must put their hands in their pocket and sign some quality.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

The thing is we have quality!! its just up top were strugglin massively, good to see helguson score today lets hope he can build on this!

Comment

dont think we goin for promotion this season....its a 4 year project and all that

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        dont think we goin for promotion this season....its a 4 year project and all that
        That is fine. I have no problem with that, as long as the orange ones itchy finger doesnt pull the trigger on JM & JG.

Comment

all sarcasm aside, 4 year project w/e - a striker is needed.. to be fair faurlin hasnt kicked a ball for us yet and we spent 3mil on him.. sad thing is he plays centre mid so i doubt he is our 20 goal season player.

dave, vine and helguson will probably be lucky to get 20 combined.

even if its a gamble or a god damn loan signing.. we need to do it. u give up points against these type's of teams and combine them with a few losses.. it turns from us having no striker into "our manager isnt good enough" which nobody needs
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

We have the players, we have the manager!

We just need the players to perform like we know they can. We should be top of this table at the moment and yet find ourselves 15th.

Ah well....
            Everyday Plumbers Bristol
            63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
            0117 239 1217
            http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
            X