Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

factto calling from a far away town!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• factto calling from a far away town!!!!!!

thankyou mr hughes and the qpr team(joke) for sending me away on a downer.......imho he has five games to save our season n his job.....after yesterdays shambles played 6...lost six more than a possibilty!.......green the worse keeper since brian richardson....onhura= a useful as a chocolate teapot.....tarabbt my thoughts on the 'so called qpr legend' well known.....ferdinand =one of the worse cb's in the top two divisions...the list goes on.....no atmosphere and the embarissment of welsh #####s phiss taking all over the gaff............glad im away !!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Personally, I wouldn't have been so diplomatic.

Comment

i know mate but its sunday and kids are present........just wait til i come back on later after pimms oclock!

Comment

Everyday is a Pimms day for all the boys and girls at CC. Anyway dear heart how are we this wonderfully sunny afternoon.

hip hip hooray

Comment

im rather dandy here in espana snoots...your boys had a jolly good time yesteday and credit where its due old bean as i thought you looked doomed...oh well my paella's almost ready and some bint from hexhams up for a game of strip blackgammon!

Comment

Let me guess....its a rabbit paella yes ?

Comment

Nice one Factamondo.

Comment

Working...
              X