No Excuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Excuses

Mark Hughes has had the whole pre - season to work with the team but has not addressed the follwing items at all :-

A/ Still does not know the best back four !!!!!!

B/ No Steel in the team apart from Diakate

How the F*** can we still not know our best back four we have Chelsea and Spurs coming up in next 4 games he needs to sort this quickly...................

Too many skillful individual players not playing for the team we need some steel in midfield

Maybe Barton should stay at least he has some passion to win especially against a team that so hate us even if he is a mad man.

Im not happy whole pre - seson to sort defence total shambles.

The General

Barton is banned for 12 games. No use to us.

As for not knowing his best back four, I would presume the team he picked was his best.

Comment

Ric - I know Barton is banned for 12 games but come to the end of the season we could be in a relegation scrap again and we will need him.

i know he is a physco but we may need someone with some b**** to stick their foot in when things are going badly ..

Our back 4 is woeful and our keepers confidence very low for all to see which means he has no confidence in the back 4 either..

Comment

Hard to disagree with you on most points.

What I will say though is I'm fully confident we will be nowhere near a relegation scrap. Bad bad day at the office. The board & staff know where we need to strengthen & we have 2 weeks to do it. Let's judge after that.

Comment

rocs i hope you are right old son cos that defence(joke) is as water tight as the titanic!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I know mate.. Shocking :(

Comment

easier to part than a junkie #####s legs for a fiver!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Buffet defending - help yourself.

Comment

Can you have a Kamikaze buffet?

Comment

Question ric mate, surely the board knew about our weak area's before the season started, sure as heck we all did...

Comment

Although disappointed yesterday, today i am looking at it from a completely different perspective, nothing to worry about, we'll be fine we have the players, we've just got to learn how to use them.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                        Although disappointed yesterday, today i am looking at it from a completely different perspective, nothing to worry about, we'll be fine we have the players, we've just got to learn how to use them.
                        This is the straw that I'm clinging to also.

Comment

If we sort the defence out this weak, i recon we could give norwich a good pasting, swansea have a very good defence and we was cuasing problems yesterday we just couldnt score

Comment

Don't forget Norwich will be equally as determined to put their first result behind them.

Really tough game, followed by some very scary ones.

We are QPR, so nothing is beyond us, good or bad.

Comment

Working...
                            X