X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick of all the players being targeted on here

There is only one player to bame.

That fu.cking lampost rob green

he is the ##### that you should all vent your spleen at.

what a joke of a keeper. its like nicky jones all over again.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

And the whole back 4 looking like a Sunday league's defence. Every time they attacked, I thought they would score. No organisation or shape at all, it was embarrassing to watch.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

You didn't see the whole game did you? Who is Nicky Jones? I remember a keeper called Nicky Johns we got from Charlton.

Comment

Calm down. Yes he had a bad game, but so did the whole back 5. I'm not defending the guy, as he has a lot to do to prove himself, but lets not all start slagging off our own like that. We need to encourage him rather than sarcastically cheering when he did the simple things right yesterday. That was bang out of order ans will do nothing to build his confidence which is obvioulsy rock bottom.
        rangers 'till I die!!

Comment

Park & Hoilett were the only 2 who had any kind of performance yesterday- it wasn't Rob Green's fault- it was the team.

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
            Park & Hoilett were the only 2 who had any kind of performance yesterday- it wasn't Rob Green's fault- it was the team.
            Diakite played well aswell I thought.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
              You didn't see the whole game did you? Who is Nicky Jones? I remember a keeper called Nicky Johns we got from Charlton.

thats the chut... he saved a penelty with his face. cant remember who it was against

Comment

Originally posted by nn4 ranger View Post
                Calm down. Yes he had a bad game, but so did the whole back 5. I'm not defending the guy, as he has a lot to do to prove himself, but lets not all start slagging off our own like that. We need to encourage him rather than sarcastically cheering when he did the simple things right yesterday. That was bang out of order ans will do nothing to build his confidence which is obvioulsy rock bottom.

a keeper is ment to marshal his defence during a game. did green shout any orders at the defence during the 90 mins?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  thats the chut... he saved a penelty with his face. cant remember who it was against
                  He saved the penalty...what more do you want?

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                    He saved the penalty...what more do you want?

ideally i would like a keeper who has 8 fingers and two thumbs and is able to use them.

Comment

ideally i would like a keeper who has 8 fingers and two thumbs and is able to use them.
                      That would come in handy for goal kicks.

Comment

a keeper is ment to marshal his defence during a game. did green shout any orders at the defence during the 90 mins?
                        No he didn't...you're right, but is that any reason to get on his back? Its one thing to slate him on a MB but another to do it at a game. I'd rather back my players 100% during the match....but I sounds like I am alone on that one.

For the record I was gutted whaen we signed him given some of the oher keepers we were linked with.
                        rangers 'till I die!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Diakite played well aswell I thought.
                          Fair point- he was good in the 1st half but went missing in the 2nd for me. If the final scores 5-0 it's hard to say our defensive midfielder had a good game.

Just watched the highlights on MOTD....... Where do you even start with our defending?? Without an enormous change, Norwich will easily put 3 or 4 past us IMO.

Comment

No he didn't...you're right, but is that any reason to get on his back? Its one thing to slate him on a MB but another to do it at a game. I'd rather back my players 100% during the match....but I sounds like I am alone on that one.

For the record I was gutted whaen we signed him given some of the oher keepers we were linked with.
                            hey hey hold on one sec........ please dont make judgments about me. i never #### off the players when im at the bush.

Comment

I'd rather back my players 100% during the match....but I sounds like I am alone on that one.

Agree, especially as he is not the most confident of keepers.

Comment

Working...
                              X