Petes Drum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petes Drum

I for one believe that it is a great tool for getting the atmosphere going and would hate to see it go however i also feel sorry for Pete and feel it would be no hardship if the club allowed him to keep it there saving him lugging it about what are the genral views.
    think it is good for atmosephere
    77.59%
    gets on my tits bin it
    22.41%

The poll is expired.

Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

cant hear it in Vblock, can ya beat it louder Pete?

Comment

Agree, surely it would be no harm to keep it behind reception or something??
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

pete really needs to fly down to rio to get some tips on some booting samba choons n beats!.............i say we all chuck in a ****le into the 'send pete for some samba beats' appeal...............caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarumbha!!!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I say we need a couple more ... one in X block and one in South Africa Road

Comment

thats the spirit cookie old son..........lr for me is like mars so we need to pump up the volume and make it like the maracana de brazil..................bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbingo banjo!!!!!!!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

hardly notice it from V block

Comment

Could do with one in SAR, it's like a morgue there.
                Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                -----------------------------------------------------------------
                https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

cant hear in x block either. i agree we need a couple more if nethin

Comment

Needs a bigger one, mabe a collection on here.
                    They seek him here.................

Comment

Reckon you can squeeze this in Pete.

[image]http://medisinmusicforthemasses.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/terry-bozzio-drum-kit_69.jpg[/image]

Comment

Originally posted by LeeCookFan View Post
                        I say we need a couple more ... one in X block and one in South Africa Road

That would be good;D
                        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

I was serious ... I am willing to contribute towards the drums if we do find a drummer or 2 to play in the quieter parts of Loftus Road.

Comment

yes

yes keep the drum we need it

Comment

Let's have a collection

to buy the lad a sense of rhythm

Comment

Working...
                              X