Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Park was the best

IMO PArk was the best palyer.
    he was stable and made some sharp pass. nice cutting too.

and Hoilett was also not bad.good.

Tarabbt and Mackie.... their plays were not team sports.
    they dribbled too much and didnt pass qiuckly.

and i dont wanna talk aobut defence. worst ever.

i know you're biased but yeah you're right he played well. mackie was poor, taarabt was ok but he needs to play higher up the pitch and he needs to play the ball a bit quicker, also it wouldn't hurt to jog over to the ball when taking free kicks, corners etc haha every second counts when you're losing.

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
      i know you're biased but yeah you're right he played well. mackie was poor, taarabt was ok but he needs to play higher up the pitch and he needs to play the ball a bit quicker, also it wouldn't hurt to jog over to the ball when taking free kicks, corners etc haha every second counts when you're losing.
      Hoilett for us IMO with taraabt ion sure he was meant to be playing of the striker ? Not being in the middle he was playing as if he was lost.

Comment

Taarabt best position is out wide
        Get hoilett down right and mackie on bench 2 up top simple

Comment

Thought the game was lost in the Center of midfield so therefore think park & Diakite had poor games IMO
          "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
            Taarabt best position is out wide
            Get hoilett down right and mackie on bench 2 up top simple
            Hoilett prefers it on the left side though, that's where he played all of last season. Haven't seen much of Taarabt on the right wing, would be interesting to see.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Bwarren20 View Post
              Thought the game was lost in the Center of midfield so therefore think park & Diakite had poor games IMO
              These two and Holliet were our best three players, Tarrabt constantly giving the ball away, being out of position and failing to track back, not to mention his failure to beat the first man at any of his set pieces. Are you sure you were at the game?

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                These two and Holliet were our best three players, Tarrabt constantly giving the ball away, being out of position and failing to track back, not to mention his failure to beat the first man at any of his set pieces. Are you sure you were at the game?
                Funnily enough for me these four were our best players. Taarabt seems to get unnecessary stick in my opinion. Yes, he gave the ball away more than most but that is partly because he sees more of it. He nealry always looks the most likely to do something whan he gets the ball

Comment

Park looked well off the pace at times

Comment

Originally posted by Bwarren20 View Post

Worse than the worst games we witnessed last season, utter shite

Comment

Working...
                    X