Exclusive...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclusive...

This season all Premier League pitches have been set to exactly the same size as per a new rule that's come in by the Premier League.

Anyone know of any other new rules that have been setup that we might of missed??

whats happening with the goal line tech............ also, will we have goal line refs?
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Source? bit sceptical of that

Comment

Don't believe that one bit...Our pitch is the size of a primary school pitch! (Ok maybe a bit bigger but you know what I mean) and we can't make it any bigger. This means other teams like Man City who have the biggest pitch in the League, have to shorten it down to our size? Highly doubt that.

Edit..Just checked the PL handbook, and it looks like all teams that CAN change their pitch size have changed it to 105x68...however for teams like us, Stoke, Everton, West ham, Fulham and even Chelsea and Liverpool have to just keep the pitch as big as possible as they can't do 105x68
        Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 17-08-2012, 08:46 PM.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
          Don't believe that one bit...Our pitch is the size of a primary school pitch! (Ok maybe a bit bigger but you know what I mean) and we can't make it any bigger. This means other teams like Man City who have the biggest pitch in the League, have to shorten it down to our size? Highly doubt that.

Edit..Just checked the PL handbook, and it looks like all teams that CAN change their pitch size have changed it to 105x68...however for teams like us, Stoke, Everton, West ham, Fulham and even Chelsea and Liverpool have to just keep the pitch as big as possible as they can't do 105x68
          Contrary to poular belief our pitch is not as small as you might think.

Comment

Originally posted by SANDERSON8 View Post
            Contrary to poular belief our pitch is not as small as you might think.
            I have seen actual figures before, and it's 100x64 if I remembered that correctly, second smallest in the league after Stoke with 100x62.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
            X