QPR going forward (your opinions)...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR going forward (your opinions)...

Like everyone else I'm thrilled at what Hughes, Beard and Rigg have achieved this transfer window. There's an argument to be made that QPR have done the best business out of all the Prem clubs.

But it did make me think: the whole squad has been in flux for ages. It really says something that Adel Taarabt - the guy who everyone expected to see leave this time last year - is the closest thing we've got to a stalwart.

My question is: looking at our players who do you want to see stick around and become diehard QPR servants? At the moment (and I don't necessarily mean this as a criticism) our team is predominantly made up of dependable, Premier League-proven footballers. Probably in the next 2 years half of them will have gone off to some other club.

We need a new generation of Lee Cooks and Kevin Gallens.

Weirdly I think Joey Barton could have become an icon at QPR. What happened (and is happening) with him is a big shame on many levels, in my opinion.

Diakite, taarabt, Mackie, Cisse (will end his career with us and have a legacy similar to Furlong and Sir Les), Hoillett, Faurlin, Ferdinand, Onouha

Comment

I think Joey Barton can IMO he is only not in the mix cause of his 12 match ban if he didnt have that he would be playing. but i agree with spankwir them 8 will stick around for some time
      TWITTER
      @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
      Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

I'd also be chuffed for Faurlin to hang around for years. Judging by his Twitter feed he's a lovely bloke. Doesn't seem the least bit "Hollywood".

Comment

Working...
        X