Who are our starting fullbacks?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are our starting fullbacks?!

Can anyone who's seen more of pre-season than me shed some light here? I'm currently putting together my fantasy team and got pretty stuck trying to decide who's gonna play... Luke Young is seemingly out of the reckoning, not even been given a squad number. Onuoha is a RB option (but maybe he's been playing CB in pre-season?). Fabio is apparently a RB option too, as well as a LB option. But then Traore has an obvious claim to LB, and looks less likely to play on the wing given some of our signings this summer...

Any thoughts/observations from pre-season??

Would imagine he'll start with Onuhua and Fabio on Sat as they are Hughes signings. Traore will start on the bench. I'm not sure about Traore away from home. Great going forward, but defending I am not so sure.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

It'll either be, as Hammersmith says, Nedum RB & Fabio LB or, I think, Fabio RB & Traore LB. Personally, would like the latter as I love seeing Traore bomb down the wing overlapping the LM.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
      X