How are we going to improve atmosphere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are we going to improve atmosphere

When the crowd sings theres not many other places like Loftus Road. Next year, how can we make it more atmospheric?
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

invite russ abott along to sing..........'oh what an atmosphere.....i love a party with a happy atmosphere'!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

have gareth ainsworth on the pitch half hour before game on a mic starting some songs off will def work and playing ongs over tannoy from say oldham game to syke crowdup

Comment

I think we should all do a Mexican wave once every ten minutes. Sorted.

Comment

The drum will be much bigger next season.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

team should play good football for a change, lifts the atmosphere usually.

Comment

maybe the first thing the club can do is reduce prices so that we can pack loftus road out , what use is it if there is only 13,000?

Comment

I reckon havin the white shorts back next season will
                do wonders for the atmos - a QPR strip that can be related to;D

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  The drum will be much bigger next season.
                  He did say improve
                  A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

well the home game i last saw was against watford and never have i seen crap football like it.........this sousa has got us playing the most boring football imaginable...all the fans that want to keep him are just being ridiculous......jim gregory discoverd that the most precous thing is the manager......and i rate sousa the worst ever....thats why the atmosphere is terrible,,,wheres the wing play.....wheres the two players up front its a bore
                    why dosnt sousa try to see if routledge can play striker...he will not try any new ideas because hes clueless

Comment

alot has happened since the 28th of december DFE mate if you were there for the bristol game you would of seen a pretty good game

Comment

suppahoopsa

i understand your point, but reducing the prices will not increase the crowd. We've been getting around the same average for the last 2-3 years, when the price was lower.
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                          well the home game i last saw was against watford and never have i seen crap football like it.........this sousa has got us playing the most boring football imaginable...all the fans that want to keep him are just being ridiculous......jim gregory discoverd that the most precous thing is the manager......and i rate sousa the worst ever....thats why the atmosphere is terrible,,,wheres the wing play.....wheres the two players up front its a bore
                          why dosnt sousa try to see if routledge can play striker...he will not try any new ideas because hes clueless
                          Why hijack a perfectly good thread, everyone knows your warped views you don't have to post them in every thread on this site.

As for the atmosphere, its simple as the football continues to improve under PS so will the atmosphere.
                          Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

atmoshere

the two greatesty games ive ever seen at loftus road for atmoshere was the 6-0 palace game....and the 1-0 game against oldham...these games had teams that would attack for fun...and the atmoshere made me cry it was so emotional,,,but the passion must come from somewhere

Comment

ok then qprjim have you ever put yourself out to create a lot of noise..probabley not....my veiws are differant from yours but that dosnt make them warped...you are just running away from reality which is ok if youi want qpr to stay in this division....if your a man you should be able to debate and accept that paulo has only produced since me and pete declared war on him...thats the truth jim you realise we are right and it really hurts,,,you only agree with the majority because you assume they are right and if the majority are right then me and pete must apologise..but take conjecture away from this site and the site dies

Comment

Working...
                              X