Fernandes Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernandes Interview

Could somebody please summarise what fernandes said in his latest interview on QPR player 'the world won't wait' Having issues playing it at the moment,thank's in advance!

nothing that has not really been said before

Comment

No mention on anymore transfers then?

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
        No mention on anymore transfers then?
        Nope but this tweet just happened @IJTaylor81: Want to know if #QPR still have business to do this summer? I suggest you listen to LONDON CALL-IN as @tonyfernandes reveals all #QPR

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
          Could somebody please summarise what fernandes said in his latest interview on QPR player 'the world won't wait' Having issues playing it at the moment,thank's in advance!
          our ton' has seen too many bond movies, he rattles on about sharks with frickin' lazer beams and he's hired goldie as his very on 'jaws' sidekick
          I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
            Nope but this tweet just happened @IJTaylor81: Want to know if #QPR still have business to do this summer? I suggest you listen to LONDON CALL-IN as @tonyfernandes reveals all #QPR
            Yet more overegging the pudding from Mr Taylor. It won't tell us anything other than "we are always interested if a good player becomes available, maybe one or two more". etc. Tony certainly won't announce a signing like this and let's face it ITKs would have got wind of something by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael229 View Post
              Yet more overegging the pudding from Mr Taylor. It won't tell us anything other than "we are always interested if a good player becomes available, maybe one or two more". etc. Tony certainly won't announce a signing like this and let's face it ITKs would have got wind of something by now.
              Absolutely. More show off nonsense.

Comment

Taylor's just doing his job to be fair to him.

Comment

#QPR Chairman Tony Fernandes will reveal the latest transfer news on tonight's London Call-In show! 7-8pm! #QPR... fb.me/1ZdWQSmnQ

What transfer news?????????????????????????????????????????????? ???
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    #QPR Chairman Tony Fernandes will reveal the latest transfer news on tonight's London Call-In show! 7-8pm! #QPR... fb.me/1ZdWQSmnQ

What transfer news?????????????????????????????????????????????? ???
                    I think it's possible it might be revealed on the London Call-in show......

Comment

It will be we are looking to POSsibly bring in another 1 or 2 if the right deal is available.... in other words keep interest and momentum up, as well as media references, whilst not committing to anything.

for what it's worth i think that is true, they will get up to 2 more if they can get the deals they want, but wont be held to ransom as have a good enough squad now and can hold out til Jan if necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                        It will be we are looking to POSsibly bring in another 1 or 2 if the right deal is available.... in other words keep interest and momentum up, as well as media references, whilst not committing to anything.

for what it's worth i think that is true, they will get up to 2 more if they can get the deals they want, but wont be held to ransom as have a good enough squad now and can hold out til Jan if necessary.
                        I guess the one thing we do know is that they wouldn't big the news up like this if they were going to say that our business is now done.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael229 View Post
                          I guess the one thing we do know is that they wouldn't big the news up like this if they were going to say that our business is now done.
                          That would be hilarious though tbf

Almost worth the inevitable death threats it would probably receive

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                            That would be hilarious though tbf

Almost worth the inevitable death threats it would probably receive

Can you imagine the carnage that would ensue? And you thought RVP going to Man U created a stir!

Comment

Can't imagine they would announce a player signing on a radio show to which probably only a small percentatge of supporters actually listen too.

Comment

Working...
                              X