Jordan Rhodes....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Rhodes....

Has a receding hairline and will be sporting a Bobby Charlton comb over within 3yrs unless he goes the Phil N Grant Mitchell route......

What a plonker choosing Scotland... He'll end up regretting that decision when he's sat in front of his TV during major finals cheering on England's opponents like every other Scottish fan seems to do....!

Why is he a plonker choosing Scotland? He might well feel he's a proud Scotsman. The same might apply to Mackie. Rod Stewart is London born and bred but classes himself as Scottish.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Each to their own I suppose. Pretty sure Rhodes would have chosen Scotland as he wanted to play International football though as he isnt going to for England. Not for a long time yet anyway.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I remember when everyone wanted him at QPR.... Glad we don't have him, no way good enough.
        QPR, remember that name, you'll be cursing it later

Comment

Originally posted by C-Dizzle View Post
          I remember when everyone wanted him at QPR.... Glad we don't have him, no way good enough.
          In which you must be well hacked off with Zamora / Johnson etc etc because Rhodes is a natural goal scorer and a better bet than either of those two, never mind the rest bar Cisse. He's also younger.

Plus he played for Scotland as youngster, and who'd want England ffs with the package that comes with? Hodgson? FA? And he gets to link up with Mackie....

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
            In which you must be well hacked off with Zamora / Johnson etc etc because Rhodes is a natural goal scorer and a better bet than either of those two, never mind the rest bar Cisse. He's also younger.

Plus he played for Scotland as youngster, and who'd want England ffs with the package that comes with? Hodgson? FA? And he gets to link up with Mackie....
            In the 3rd tier of English football, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              In the 3rd tier of English football, yes.
              you don't know until you give em a try. Some can, come can't. I think he'd get goals but I'd also prefer a CB ;)

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                you don't know until you give em a try. Some can, come can't. I think he'd get goals but I'd also prefer a CB ;)
                Agree on this - quite vital IMO. Really hope we bring somebody in before deadline day.

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
                  Has a receding hairline and will be sporting a Bobby Charlton comb over within 3yrs unless he goes the Phil N Grant Mitchell route......

What a plonker choosing Scotland... He'll end up regretting that decision when he's sat in front of his TV during major finals cheering on England's opponents like every other Scottish fan seems to do....!
                  He was raised in scotland from a very young age as his dad played in the scottish leagues. Grew up supporting celtic. Maybe thats why he chose Scotland?

Comment

Working...
                  X