big mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big mac

Whats happening on saturday to pay tribute to the big man? If this thread has been done before then im sorry to start it again , but im just interested as to what the club have got arranged for a true loftus road legend!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

round of applause after 5 mins

Comment

We may find out tomorrow tbf.

I'm sure they'll be a silence at the very least.

Comment

Legend and will be very emotional, he is a hero of mine along with Sir Les

Comment

nope his wife wants chants and applause after 5 mins, I think that makes more sense

Comment

Ive got my compaq shirt printed up with macca 5 , i saw the first game he played for us and his last. I loved the guy , he was everything that a true pro footballer should be!!!! I think the clapping on 5 mins is a lovely gesture!

Comment

Thanks for the info sir les.

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                Thanks for the info sir les.
                No worries mate and agree, he was a top man, and hughes will know more than anyone what a committed top professional he was with the incredible battles they had.

Comment

Yep gonna be mixed emotions for me on saturday!

Comment

Working...
                  X