Signings so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signings so far

I was sat there anaylsing the sky sports info on who we have signed so far this summer.

We have been linked to players that would cost upwards of £5m for the transfer fee alone. We have signed Diakite for £3.5m, Park for £2m & Hoilett for probably £3m once settled at tribunal. The rest are free.

Of course we pay good wages.

However, we haven't changed that much if you think about it. We have a manager able to attract better players and a support system around him second to none.

Just thought I would mention this with all the talk about us becoming the next Chelsea or Man City.

I stopped reading the sky sports transfer but when only says this .
    Man U
    Out
    Ji sung park (qpr 3mil)

QPR
    In
    Ji sung park(man u 2.5)

Come on sky two different transfer fees?

Comment

no way we would be anything like them, like you said a few free ones, chelsea & man.city don't do free, has to be about spending money with them.

Comment

I guess what I mean to say is the likes of Samba and Defoe won't be signed by us due to the transfer fee. That seems to be the trend.

Comment

Rome wasn't build in one day is one of those used expressions.

Looking for mid table (12/13/14t ish) will be our aim next season
          Then with a new stadium and probably in one or two years with more fans aiming for place for european league or cup win.
          In 4 yours time champions league perhaps, we could make another movie .... the next four years

:pleasantsuprise:
          From Holland with love

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
            I guess what I mean to say is the likes of Samba and Defoe won't be signed by us due to the transfer fee. That seems to be the trend.
            depends on the wages and fees etc, wouldn't like to think we are being held to ransom by players and clubs.

think deadline day will be the eye opener.

Comment

Stupid thread.....

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                I stopped reading the sky sports transfer but when only says this .
                Man U
                Out
                Ji sung park (qpr 3mil)

QPR
                In
                Ji sung park(man u 2.5)

Come on sky two different transfer fees?
                its just good to see qpr and man u together in transfer news - i remember getting excited with the danny nardiello from barnsley one!! How we've come on eh.

Comment

Working...
                X