Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diakite factfile

http://www2.premierleague.com/en-gb/...a-diakite.html

The Beast has arrived under the radar of the masses and is waiting silent, poised and ready. The best bit is they cant even see it coming.

Wohoohohohhahahahahahahaha Samba's gonna get ya!

Comment

Do do do, Samba Diakite
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
        The Beast has arrived under the radar of the masses and is waiting silent, poised and ready. The best bit is they cant even see it coming.

Wohoohohohhahahahahahahaha Samba's gonna get ya!
        Indeed mate, he is gonna rip it up this year imo. when we signed him and saw the odd clip we optimistically suggested he could be the new Viera, and after enjoying watching him last season i have every confidence he will prove similar potential and be courted by champions league clubs very soon.

When you think what he has in his locker, the power, pace, acceleration to lose people, skill to weave past people like they aren't there and the engine of a lancaster bomber combined with the touch and finesse of a balerina it is one hell of a player and i can't wait to see him have a full season this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
          Indeed mate, he is gonna rip it up this year imo. when we signed him and saw the odd clip we optimistically suggested he could be the new Viera, and after enjoying watching him last season i have every confidence he will prove similar potential and be courted by champions league clubs very soon.

When you think what he has in his locker, the power, pace, acceleration to lose people, skill to weave past people like they aren't there and the engine of a lancaster bomber combined with the touch and finesse of a balerina it is one hell of a player and i can't wait to see him have a full season this year.
          Love the description Del
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            Love the description Del
            A tad more elegant than my description of him: "hes a big ba$tard with a right good touch n all".
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

He's got that strange ability to drift past players as you said like there not there. It doesn't even look like he's going that quick but its just very hard to get the ball off him. He must be a nightmare to play against.

Ive not looked forward to watching a player at Loftus Road this much for a very long time. Almost forget about Hoillet

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                A tad more elegant than my description of him: "hes a big ba$tard with a right good touch n all".
                That works too Matty.

Comment

That works too Matty.
                  Yep - they both sum him up as a phuckin great player
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Only just read the actual profile linked...

Quote:

Interesting stat: Diakite received six yellow cards and one red card in nine Barclays Premier League appearances last season.

Surely that was just his debut wasnt it.....

Comment

Working...
                    X