overheard at chadwell heath..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• overheard at chadwell heath..........

was doing some work there and 'overheard' west ham coaching staff chating about transfer targets .....anyhows 'they would like defoe but ...' he's spoken to qpr and we cant compeat with their wages and plans for the future'.....' if he does go there we will 'go back' to them to try to get swp and bothroyd on loan??????
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

:o

Comment

Very convenient they started discussing transfers just as you were in earshot.....

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
        Very convenient they started discussing transfers just as you were in earshot.....
        no.....they were in office and i was working in the duckwork in the void!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

They must have known the famous factamondo was working in the vicinity lol

Doubt Defoe will be anywhere other than Spurs next season
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            no.....they were in office and i was working in the duckwork in the void!
            like Mission Impossble i can imagine

Comment

the

the situation is that,defoes style is not suited to him playing full time,hes has no approach work
              i agree hes a top finisher but ask yourself why didnt harry play him more
              you saw against qpr how he could latch onto a pass and screw the shot badley over the bar

who ever buys defoe wont play him all the games,unless he goaes to west ham or fulham those two play a style of football that would be able to use him to the full
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
              X