Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defoe latest

http://www.london24.com/sport/qpr/qp...ture_1_1480694

Depsite him being a top striker I just can't see him being guaranteed to start for QPR

Comment

MH won't guarantee anyone a starting place, how's that in our best interest.

Even Cisse was benched last year at a crucial time of the season after he came back from his 2nd ban.

Comment

I would love to have Defoe at the hoops..guaranteed goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
          I would love to have Defoe at the hoops..guaranteed goals.
          Agree him and cisse up front would be immense
          This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

It's clear from the article he wants nothing more than to play for Spurs. If they decide to get rid will he still be an effective player for whoever he goes to, or will he be bitter?

Some players get all moody and never give their best for their new clubs because they feel they should still be at the last place being a regular starter.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
              It's clear from the article he wants nothing more than to play for Spurs. If they decide to get rid will he still be an effective player for whoever he goes to, or will he be bitter?

Some players get all moody and never give their best for their new clubs because they feel they should still be at the last place being a regular starter.
              That's all talk for the benefit of the fans, or to make any incoming club offer more wages as he "really doesn't want to leave, unless tempted with huge money".... all BS. He left before and had no qualms doing so and will again if they don't want him. How many moves has he had.....? hardly a one club man is he!

Comment

I think he would be great and QPR and I can see it happening..
                Only one of the voices in my head is crazy...

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post

Joey Barton springs to mind.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Working...
                  X