New CB!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New CB!!!!!!!

Sorry if already said (I'm sure it has many times but am getting just a little bit agitated as the season draws ever closer!) but IMO a new commanding CB seamed to be first on the list for transfers and still no one like that has come in yet? Don't know if sparky and TF had someone in mind and it has'nt come off? eg; Chris Samba. What do we think has happened here? .....................:huh:

Im strongly of the belief a CB will come in over the next few weeks! a striker too i think! i have faith:=):

Comment

Oh I have faith a CB will come just wanted one in and settled before the 18th, hopefully with the likes of cisse and SWP playing the way they have pre-season, we will smash enough goals in against the sheep sh***ers to not have to worry!!! :=): roll on Saturday!!!!!!!!! Come on uuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's!!!!!!

Comment

Like you & every QPR fan i'd have been happier had a CB been signed already & to be honest i can't work out what's gone wrong here as it's obvious to everyone it seems that we really need a big signing here. MH doesn't like giving anything away but im sure he's working on exactly this. The rumours of Zouma could well be true & i have no doubt if he does come to QPR it will be straight into the 1st team as he has been playing regularly in the french league to very high regard. Plus if the pricetag is as rumoured then he is the main man in MH plans no doubt!

Comment

Oh yes this player does sound very promising (dispite the rumoured price tag!) but I also hear if we are to sign him because he is only 17, we will be sending him straight back out on loan to Saint-Étienne to gain some more expirence?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottdoc011 View Post
            Oh yes this player does sound very promising (dispite the rumoured price tag!) but I also hear if we are to sign him because he is only 17, we will be sending him straight back out on loan to Saint-Étienne to gain some more expirence?
            Heard that too! but if we get this dude it will be over double what we've ever spent on any player so can't see it happening unless MH wants him for the squad immediately! i could be wrong but doesn't weigh up to me otherwise. Although we've been so busy in the market we haven't spent an awful lot by my calculations & this would be a 'marquee' signing by price alone. We're not in that league at the moment to be able to squirrel away talent like this along with pricetag & not be in the squad.

Comment

Welcome to the club and thanks for joining us as a supporter

I'm in favour of new fans - it increases the profile of the club

However, our recent history going back 15 years has not been good. We've had some really tough years.
              That's why the majority of fans are over the moon at the moment and certainly not "agitated" that a CB hasn't been secured.
              I'm extremely grateful for what we've got and can't wait for the season to start

C'MON U R's!
              I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

There are only two league games before the end of August (transfer deadline day) so I am confident we will have a new CB available for all bar 2 of this season's league games.

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
                  Welcome to the club and thanks for joining us as a supporter

I'm in favour of new fans - it increases the profile of the club

However, our recent history going back 15 years has not been good. We've had some really tough years.
                  That's why the majority of fans are over the moon at the moment and certainly not "agitated" that a CB hasn't been secured.
                  I'm extremely grateful for what we've got and can't wait for the season to start

C'MON U R's!
                  All tho I have only just joined WATRB I am not a new fan and have had a season ticket for 7 years, so I have seen the bad times! Lol prehaps "agitated" was an over reaction considering ive seen the likes of santos and rehman in defence :=):

Comment

Originally posted by Scottdoc011 View Post
                    All tho I have only just joined WATRB I am not a new fan and have had a season ticket for 7 years, so I have seen the bad times! Lol prehaps "agitated" was an over reaction considering ive seen the likes of santos and rehman in defence :=):
                    Then you should know better.

Comment

who is this jive turkey !

Comment

this is transfer hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qprjack92 View Post
                          who is this jive turkey !
                          What's a jive turkey?
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                            What's a jive turkey?
                            funky version of jive bunny

Comment

i thought the bee gees did it.....jive turkey your telling me lies, jjj jive turkey la lalala la

Comment

Working...
                              X