No announcement yet.

Zouma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive never seen the guy play or know nothing about him..but everyone talks of him as the real deal etc.....rooney was the real deal at that age
    its rare but can happen

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
      What the price u may find that we hear the total cost but I imagine be based on other thing. Like appearance full international game etc.
      That's that cleared up then

Comment

The french press are reporting that Zouma is keen on moving as Diakite and Cisse are here, and he may have already spoken to them. Let's hope he's convinced!
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Do you have a link for this.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
            The french press are reporting that Zouma is keen on moving as Diakite and Cisse are here, and he may have already spoken to them. Let's hope he's convinced!
            http://www.mercato365.com/infos-club...r-880619.shtml

article in question

would be a very exciting signing if true

Comment

Thanks. It actually says (in the last paragraph) that he has already met with the directors of the club for whom Djibril Cisse and Samba Daikete play.

Comment

Seriously £7.5m for 17 years old?
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                  http://www.mercato365.com/infos-club...r-880619.shtml

article in question

would be a very exciting signing if true
                  12 million Euro ?

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                    Seriously £7.5m for 17 years old?
                    It's hardly uncommon to see teenagers go for big money. If the lad is a big talent then we will have to pay the going rate.

Bale went to Spurs at 18 for around £7m
                    Oxlade-Chamberlain, 17 years old, had only played third tier and went for £12m
                    Phil Jones, only one full season in the Prem and went for £16.5m

Then of course you have the likes of Rooney, and C. Ronaldo and even the original Ronaldo who went for really big money as teenagers and went on to become amongst the best players of their generation.

I doubt you'd hear many of the those teams fans complaining about the figures now. I don't know enough about Zouma to say whether he's worth £7.5m, but you can't discount it purely on age.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Planet View Post
                      It's hardly uncommon to see teenagers go for big money. If the lad is a big talent then we will have to pay the going rate.

Bale went to Spurs at 18 for around £7m
                      Oxlade-Chamberlain, 17 years old, had only played third tier and went for £12m
                      Phil Jones, only one full season in the Prem and went for £16.5m

Then of course you have the likes of Rooney, and C. Ronaldo and even the original Ronaldo who went for really big money as teenagers and went on to become amongst the best players of their generation.

I doubt you'd hear many of the those teams fans complaining about the figures now. I don't know enough about Zouma to say whether he's worth £7.5m, but you can't discount it purely on age.
                      Good point very well made Mr Planet
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I'd never heard of him either but MH and particularly Niedzwiecki apparently has an "encylopedic knowledge" of footballers across the globe, so if they think this kid is worth it, he probably is and i would expect he would be worth double in a couple of years of steady progression.

It's no coincidence they unearthed the likes of Kompany, Samba, RSC etc etc etc, and lets face it, based on Diakite's few performances to date we all know he was an absolute steal for a few million. I think he'll be one of the start midfielders of the prem this season and there will be offers for him this time next year i have no doubts.

Comment

Working...
                        X