accy stanley ......why????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accy stanley ......why????

dont the club make this a 'family of four for a score' evening?....otherwise its gonna be a 3/4 empty souless evening at hq.............surely lowering the prices and getting say 12000 is more rewarding in the long run!!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Don't they have to agree between the 2 teams?

As the draw was last night, they were probably discussing it today.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

maybe let season ticket holders in for a tenner??

Comment

i think they do mate but as a gesture of thanks to the fans it would be damn good pa imho.........i think most marketing bods in football aint got a scoobie how to bring the masses in these hard times...........last year norwich got over 20k at their carling cup game and is suspect the lower prices saw the fans spend more on food/drink/memorabillia etc so the money was clawed backin other ways!!

Comment

maybe theyll only have the sa road open adn still charge gold prices as they are tight
          i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
            maybe let season ticket holders in for a tenner??
            better still let all st holders in pro gratis!!!!...if they bring a friend he/she gets in for a fiver!!!

Comment

Good Post Facto
              ells-what about us paupers??
              From the Hills of Kerry
              To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

i just cringe watching us play at hq in front of 3500/4000 which i believe the accy attendance will be close to!!

Comment

Ally Russell will charge 30 quid for this game!
                  First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

this is stupid us talking about ticket prices

i would like the owners (as they are our only hope of prem football) if the prices werent so high. alright we look like going in that direction but dont charge us that price before we've even got there. the worst thing was getting a letter for a season ticket saying a premiership season ticket for a championship price. its more like a championship season ticket for a premiership price. last year we had the 6th most expensive season ticket in the country and that along with the £50 ticket made us a laughing stock!
                    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                      better still let all st holders in pro gratis!!!!...if they bring a friend he/she gets in for a fiver!!!

That is a great idea, i find it difficult getting to the club to collect tickets for games like this and hate queueing on the night, always seems to take forever
                      God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Think it depends on both clubs Accy get a proportion of the gate on the night don't they so it's what will make the most money I would have thought!

Comment

I want to go just to say I've seen Accrington Stanley before they disappear out the league again. Well... Maybe? Will only pay a tenner (tops) though.

Comment

Im sure they'll end up doing what they did for the Carlisle game last season , just hav SA road open and do 4 for 20 quid.

Comment

Working...
                            X