Restricted View 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restricted View 2

In all my time going to see the Hoops I have never got a restricted view ticket, I normally sit in the Loft or Ellerslie Road but I decided to try out South Africa Road for the Swansea game. I went for block C row F but when my ticket arrived I noticed Restricted view 2 marked at the bottom.

Does anyone seat near C row F and if so how badly restricted is the view? I jumped on my PC as soon as the tickets went on sale and thought I got a great seat!

you miss any goals!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

If my memory serves me right you will have a pillar in the view of both goals. Other than that is a good view of all the pitch. Just be prepared to carry out the five d's of Dodgeball - Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive, Dodge!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        you miss any goals!
        Is that all? Don't know why I was worried

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
        If my memory serves me right you will have a pillar in the view of both goals. Other than that is a good view of all the pitch. Just be prepared to carry out the five d's of Dodgeball - Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive, Dodge!
        Cheers Dazzer, as long as there is not a pillar right in front of me the 5 d's will just add to the fun

Comment

That seats on the concourse by the food kiosk... The accoustics are great though...

Comment

I'm usually a ST in HU upper loft but have only managed to get a ticket in PU this time as i couldn't afford a season ticket this year. Mine says restricted view too but i'm ready to move from side to side quite a bit but just being there is good enough for me.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

all restricted view seats are fine, you just have to move your head a bit to see round a post or barrier, its the severely restricted view seats you should steer clear of.

Comment

Cheers for the replies lads, im going to bring a Go Cam and hopefully get some great footage. Footage of the back of a pillar wouldn't be great

Roll on the 18th

Comment

if your cross eyed it helps!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

How much does it cost for restricted and severely restricted view seats? They should be adjusted according to the restricted views. Just being there is not good enough when paying £25-£35.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      How much does it cost for restricted and severely restricted view seats? They should be adjusted according to the restricted views. Just being there is not good enough when paying £25-£35.
                      That's why I was a little disappointed, I know the pillars are a problem in Loftus Road but I went for a £45 ticket as I thought it would give me the best view.

To be honest I would sit on the roof if I had to but as you said seats should be priced pecs view

Comment

Was only charged £23.50 for a restricted view silver seat so quite happy with that.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                        X