X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rangers youngsters impress Hughes

09/08/2012
    by David McIntyre

Mark Hughes has praised the youngsters who have played a part in QPR’s pre-season campaign.

The likes of Michael Doughty, Max Ehmer and Michael Harriman were taken on the recent tour of Asia mainly to give them experience.

More...

Encouraging signs. I hope Max Ehmer will get a chance to feature in the team at some point. Some says that he is quite good?
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

All highly rated obviously. The chance to go on such a tour and train with such experienced players as Park, Cisse, Nelson etc will have done the lads a world of good and Im sure they will come on leaps & bounds this year. Also having a gaffer like Sparkie that was a top top player can only help their progress. If he thinks they're upto it and decides to throw em in with the first team squad then they all must have some ability.

Quite excited to see em come through this year, albeit with veyr limited PL game time I presume. Doughty looks a real talent in the minimal game time I have seen of him.
      Last edited by MattyRangers; 09-08-2012, 11:02 AM.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Thanks for very useful Info, MattyRangers! I have heard others have the same impression of Doughty as well. I can only imagine have much impact getting the chance to train with established Prem. stars like Park, Cisse, Taraabt etc. will have on QPR recruits of today will have. Gone are the the days of instabilty within the club as well, hence we can now prevent that they feel they have to leave like Sterling, Parett i.e. obviously did.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Working...
        X