i still want one striker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i still want one striker

we only have one potential twenty goal a season striker if he gets injured we could struggle

if we are going to buy somebody i dont think we need any more midfield players

lets buy somebody a bit special up front
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Does this fit the bill:

http://www.fansfc.com/QueensParkRang.../41974/49.html

Last thing we need is another massive ego.

Comment

Fits the bill BIGTIME. would love ade

Comment

agree its thin up top minus Cisse, but you can set up the side to accomodate that.

what you can not do is make up for lack of quality at the back, that is where the real problem is.

Comment

Personally, think we're fine with attacking options. In games where we play 4-4-2, Zamora n Cisse up there with AJ on the bench.

In games we might go 5 in the middle of the park, we have people like Adel, Hoilet & Park that will no doubt chip in with their fair share of goals.

Its the defence I think we need to be concentrating on shoring up, namely CB.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Truth is that without Cisse we don't have good enough goal scorer. Zamora doesn't score that many and Hughes will be used as in impact sub or away from home. Betty is on his way. Very surprised if we don't sign another striker but will also be very surprised (pleasantly) if it's Adebayor.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprocket View Post
              Truth is that without Cisse we don't have good enough goal scorer. Zamora doesn't score that many and Hughes will be used as in impact sub or away from home. Betty is on his way. Very surprised if we don't sign another striker but will also be very surprised (pleasantly) if it's Adebayor.
              Oh come on, we're not that thin on the ground for strikers are we
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                Oh come on, we're not that thin on the ground for strikers are we
                Brilliant.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                X