Ki Deal in Doubt??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ki Deal in Doubt??

I was just reading that Arsenal are reportedly interested in Signing KI from Celtic but do not know how advanced or true this is.
    I hope this is BS (came from the daily mail and caught offside) as would really like us to sign him looks quality. What do you guys think our chances of signing him our like and do you think we have any chance of thrashing out a deal before big clubs come snooping? lastly do we have an ITK so to speak as QPR info is usually rumours and is normally complete ******** (Berbatov and defoe for instance)

On the BBC gossip page? If so, did you spot the mistake in the Bellamy bit?

Comment

www.wearethenorthbank.com. Itīs also mentioned in two threads regarding Ki below. :=): I do hope they donīt sign him though.
      Last edited by Shania; 08-08-2012, 09:57 AM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

purely a hunch but think this wd have been done by now if it was going to happen. celtic clearly holding out for big dosh. we meanwhile being linked with various other midfielders (the ex man city crock, jenas, richardson).

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          purely a hunch but think this wd have been done by now if it was going to happen. celtic clearly holding out for big dosh. we meanwhile being linked with various other midfielders (the ex man city crock, jenas, richardson).
          My thoughts as well, when his name popped up. Iīm not sure how genuine our interest in Richardson is but he was mentioned as a QPR target earlier in the summer ASW. Could be the same rumour, but taken his versatility into consideration it still makes sense to me at least.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Should be resolved one way or the other, fairly swiftly now that Nice Korea (and Yeung) is out of the Olympic football.

Comment

Is there any actual proof this deal was ever on? Could it be reporters initially assuming Ki when they heard we were after a Korean as nobody expected Park?

If so I expect the name has stuck ever since. Heard scouts went to watch the other week, but did they?

Comment

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven...th-korea-stars

by manchester evening
                Arsnal and Man City is looking at Ki.
                WE should have done deal before Olypic

Comment

Originally posted by Ji Sung Park Rangers View Post
                  http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven...th-korea-stars

by manchester evening
                  Arsnal and Man City is looking at Ki.
                  WE should have done deal before Olypic
                  I thought all the talk was that he was not prepared to discuss his future whilst he was preparing for and then playing in the Olympics?
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

We need a CB so im not too fussed if he doesnt join us.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                      We need a CB so im not too fussed if he doesnt join us.
                      Ki would be great. Especially if Barton's not around. Did you watch the GB-Korea match? He dispossessed Joe Allen a few times and made a couple of very good passes.

Hopefully he'll be put off Arsenal by Park Chuyoung's experience. They signed the Korean captain and then just sat him on the bench all season. He got quite pissed off about it apparently.

Comment

After his decent Peformances at the limpicks, probably seeing him go to a "bigger club" if any to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooksie View Post
                          After his decent Peformances at the limpicks, probably seeing him go to a "bigger club" if any to be honest.
                          Probably why he may of held off signing for us,knew a decent olympics and he would get to join a bigger team

Comment

He has not yet finished at the Olympics as they play Japan for the bronze (a real grudge match). This will decide whether or not they need to do national service. He did say that he would decide his future after the olympics.

Comment

i'm sure TF tweeted last week that discussions with Celtic were ongoing - assuming the clubs can come to an agreement, then its just down to the player agreeing personal terms.
                              apparently he idolises Ji Sung Park so i immagine he would jump at the chance to play in the same team with him.
                              But what the hell do i know................

Originally posted by Del View Post
                              Is there any actual proof this deal was ever on? Could it be reporters initially assuming Ki when they heard we were after a Korean as nobody expected Park?

If so I expect the name has stuck ever since. Heard scouts went to watch the other week, but did they?

Comment

Working...
                              X