Swansea haters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swansea haters

Just been looking through twitter and couldn't believe the hatred from Swansea fans directed towards QPR.What have we done to rattle their cage?I mean apart from giving them a good old spanking,there's not really much history between the clubs?They shouldn't be in the premiership anyway,they should be playing T.n.s in the taffy league,silly sheep loving bumpkins!

they are Welsh we are English.... plenty of hate there already

Comment

Reading your post I can't for the life of me think what they're problem is lol

Comment

Since Cardiff are not in the same league as them, they have to find a new club to hate on...why not the club with lots of money threatening to finish higher than them next season and establishing themselves in the Prem? And the reason this hatred has increased so much is because of jealousy and the fact that most of them know they had first season syndrome last season, and will probably struggle next season! We have the resources to establish ourselves in the Prem, just because they don't they decide that we must be the next Chelsea or Man City or even the next Portsmouth! Oh and they can't take getting demolished every time they visit Loftus Road.

To any Swansea fan reading this...you know it's true.
        Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 07-08-2012, 11:17 PM.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
          Since Cardiff are not in the same league as them, they have to find a new club to hate on...why not the club with lots of money threatening to finish higher than them next season and establishing themselves in the Prem? And the reason this hatred has increased so much is because of jealousy and the fact that most of them know they had first season syndrome last season, and will probably struggle next season! We have the resources to establish ourselves in the Prem, just because they don't they decide that we must be the next Chelsea or Man City or even the next Portsmouth! Oh and they can't take getting demolished every time they visit Loftus Road.

To any Swansea fan reading this...you know it's true.
          Brilliantly put Sir....

Comment

Do you see where I'm coming from Dublin? ;-)

Comment

i have meet alot of welsh blokes with massive chips on their shoulders. best thing to do is smile when we stuff them again on the 18th

Comment

I think it is related to Faurlin case.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

loopyhoop

loopyhoop

im amazed that you dont know why qpr are hated there used to be a video of the incident that took place outside the springbok

basically qpr thugs waited outside the springbok

the police through a cordon around the swansea to protect them

so as they were shouting abuse and bragging about how tough they were

another firm of qpr thugs were waiting for them around the corner

the result was carnage

how we found out about this,was on there website fans were complaining about there beating that they took

but this wont happen again because the police wont be caught off guard again,and now all four of the qpr thug armies have disbanded

so loftus road is the safe est place in london,as well as soon it will have a 45 thousand stadium,
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
                    Just been looking through twitter and couldn't believe the hatred from Swansea fans directed towards QPR.What have we done to rattle their cage?I mean apart from giving them a good old spanking,there's not really much history between the clubs?They shouldn't be in the premiership anyway,they should be playing T.n.s in the taffy league,silly sheep loving bumpkins!
                    Could that be the case in a not distant future?And Have they always played in the english league? If so, why do the scottish clubs have their league really? I just wonder.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by blue and white View Post
                      i have meet alot of welsh blokes with massive chips on their shoulders. best thing to do is smile when we stuff them again on the 18th
                      Chips on one shoulder and a lamb chop on the other and they will end up perfectly balanced huminiod type things............

Comment

they got to moan about something so why not us , still smarting at how we beat them after all there negative back passing posession and the fact they come from the middle of nowhere with nothing to do all day except stare at the ugly wife

Comment

I think Swancelona have a complex about us, keep coming to L/Rd with this reputation of being able to pass teams off the pitch, rarely have shot at goal 75% of their passes go backwards or sidewards and go home after getting a spanking

Comment

their low esteem comes from being welsh and have 'tank' as their main boy.....laugh at 40/50 year old fat ex miners wearing snide clobber n trying to look 'ard........chelsea had the taffs on their toes proving as i already know that equal numbr taffs are cowards!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Swansea really should know when to button it,there be a big west London welcome for them
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                              X