Pubs for Augsburg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pubs for Augsburg

Anyone know of any good drinking establishments arriving fri lunchtime & staying in Munich centre also any good bars near the ground
    Chelsea!! who the **** are Chelsea

Show off,get on the pauliner.lovely lovely drop of beer
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

some very nice 'adult entertainment' establishments nearby too................so im told
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Was in Munich 2 years ago,some very tidy wench..respectable people the krauts,we could learn alot

Comment

yes vans old boy fully concur......ive more respect fot the krauts than most other nations.....and yes the fraulines are very very tidy....not and underarm hair to be seen!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Very naughty to facts,the e109 form taught the British builder more than the cscs.health and safety over there was when lovemaking in the local park watch out for squirrels

Comment

There's an Irish bar in Augsburg called Murphy's - been in it a few times and it is a good place. Has English breakfasts (or at least it did the last time I was in there).

Comment

Originally posted by MCFCforum View Post
                There's an Irish bar in Augsburg called Murphy's - been in it a few times and it is a good place. Has English breakfasts (or at least it did the last time I was in there).
                From what I have been told by the locals there is no shortage of bars in Augsburg and Munich of course has lots of beer gardens. A quick Google search will find a listing for one near where you're staying. Seems like there's going to be at least 250 Rs traveling to Germany - excellent!

There's a Facebook event page here where people are swapping travel/ticket into etc:

https://www.facebook.com/events/402817113099843/

Comment

Working...
                X