Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

God almighty! Will the 18th August ever arrive???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God almighty! Will the 18th August ever arrive???

I'm bored, and I want my Rangers back!!! :yush:

So kin true bushy baby,its doing me heed in.I thought the championship kick off this Saturday,little did I know the only football is cfc v city.can't wait to be able to slip into paddys for me football treble
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

this may help

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...ME+VS+SWANSEA#

Comment

Yeah, van.....The community shield, I think they call it now. Chelshyte v Shitteh. Only marginally better than fark all, but only just.

Comment

Originally posted by MDQPR View Post
          Superb!!!

Oh, hang on.......This damned addiction, it's playing tricks on my eyes. Please confirm for me, MDQPR......That does say 11 days, and not 11 years, please say, it does...Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaassssssssssseeeeee!!!!!!!!

Comment

Am I bad if I watch the s c u m v city? Think city will give the henrys a jolly good spanking
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
              Am I bad if I watch the s c u m v city? Think city will give the henrys a jolly good spanking
              I asked myself that very same question, van.
              I came to the conclusion that I wasn't bad, as such......More, desperate for a fix of domestic footie, no matter how poor the fixture.

Comment

Enjoy the summer, it will soon just be a memory; don't be wishing it away!!

Oh go on then......

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                  Enjoy the summer, it will soon just be a memory; don't be wishing it away!!

Oh go on then......
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                  X