Who is your one dream signing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is your one dream signing

WHENEVER IM DOWN I GO TO BED AND DREAM OF THE GREAT RODNEY MARSH DRIBBLING THROUGH DEFENDERS BUT IN MY DREAMS STAN BOWLES IS ALSO PLAYING FOR THE SAME TEAM

those dreams are really so special

and always end up the same in the 85 th min I make my qpr debute the loft cheer me on singing my name,and just for 5 minutes im in heaven

BUT DO YOU GUYS HAVE ONE DREAM SIGNING TO COMPLETE YOUR QPR TEAM

my one dream signing is that dutch 19 year old that is up for sale for three million,hes a new les ferdind,and one of those only comes along every 15 years
    the only reason why knowbody is buying him is that,if you cant give him enough games you will lose him,because of the work permit situation
    but i would buy him and keep bringing him on for the last 15 mins just to meet there regulations
    because in two years time we would have a 21 year old superstar
    and in my life time i would love to see a black superman like ferdinand destroy teams like liverpool at anfield,so who is your dream player to comp-lete this qpr team
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

the player is costaignos

the player is costaignos currently we have met his valuation which is three million plus we have upped the bid to 4 million

we have bid more money than any team in europe so can we get the new les ferdinand,if you check his goals on you tube you can see he is already better than ferdinad,so all our dreams will come true if we get him

More...

Comment

if you mean castigonis from inter then yeah, would like him at qpr too.

would also like to see abdulleye ba at loftus road but he has just signed a new contract.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

yes

yes thats the man castiginous or costapapacket his name is not important

he is stan bowles rodney marsh and les ferdinand all rolled iinto one

what a player he is we could keep him for six seasons then sell him for 100 million pounds

wow wow wow

More...

Comment

he has already signed for fc twente unfortunately as they guaranteed him first team football and met the valuation with inter, also it meant going back to holland for him

Comment

Tony V from United.

Comment

Tamas Priskin... need him back

Comment

oh

oh dear ive lost my dream,never again will we get a chance to buy another les or not for another 15 years time................................

story of my life

full of broken dreams

More...

Comment

Dry your eyes Ted,by the end of next season you'll be singing" ole,ole,ole,ole,cisse,cisse!" when he bangs in 20 goals for us!
                  I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Samba
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Samba, Toure, Douglas.......Any one of these 3! That's what we need at the moment... although I wouldn't mind a big name signing up front..maybe Defoe.
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Well you say dream signing with no realism connected to it, so it has to be C.Ronaldo or Messi doesn't it?
                        QPR, remember that name, you'll be cursing it later

Comment

Pique?

Comment

Working...
                          X