Just spotted flaw in family stand ticket sales plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just spotted flaw in family stand ticket sales plan

Just been on the online box office site, clicked on the lower loft to see ticket availability for the Swansea match, and there are some rows with just a single seat up for grabs.
    But, as the club's policy is only to sell seats in the lower loft to adults accompanying a child, these single seats will remain unsold.
    Barmy policy, if you ask me.

A family stand is nearly always likely to have empty seats if rigidly applying the policy as some families will be odd numbers and unless arranging some kind of seating plan where seats in rows are allocated according to family numbers, there are bound to be unsold seats.

Comment

It's going to look shocking on the tv too . Very poor decision from the board but it's about the only thing they've done wrong so far !!

Comment

doesnt it just mean that kids under the age of 16 can buy the available tickets in the stand? im sure me and my mates used to buy tickets like this before we reached 16

Comment

I think kids have to be accompanied by parent/adult and vice versa;

Comment

They should sell em all and let the wise stewards sort em out.

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
              I think kids have to be accompanied by parent/adult and vice versa;
              Yep that's how I understand it mate

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                Just been on the online box office site, clicked on the lower loft to see ticket availability for the Swansea match, and there are some rows with just a single seat up for grabs.
                But, as the club's policy is only to sell seats in the lower loft to adults accompanying a child, these single seats will remain unsold.
                Barmy policy, if you ask me.
                What about a pregnant woman,does that count ??

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                  What about a pregnant woman,does that count ??
                  Probably more so than a pregnant man.

Comment

Single seats can be sold if the season ticket holder has a kid there to and want add one more adult. Seat next to single but someone could through me buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
                      Single seats can be sold if the season ticket holder has a kid there to and want add one more adult. Seat next to single but someone could through me buy it.
                      can you rephrase that !! :sorry:

Comment

eh? you what? the words are all there, but in the wrong order!

Comment

Doing this in pub. Can buy single seat if you buy ticket through someone already got season ticket as adult

Comment

Doing this in pub. Can buy single seat if you buy ticket through someone already got season ticket as adult
                            Fair enough if you know someone with a family who goes, but what if you don't? And what if those interested in watching the game don't want to go through the above palava. I guess they just won't other and he spare seats will remain empty. it's not far off the fiasco we are witnessing at the Olympics now, where seats are empty because they have even allocated to people / organisations free of charge , but they have somewhere else to gOr just
                            ant be bothered.

Comment

Working...
                            X