Shaun Wright Phillips goal vs Wycombe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaun Wright Phillips goal vs Wycombe

Quality finish from Shaun, with a couple of good passes to put him in. Heres a video

I thought Mackie was quality tonight tore wycombe apart,in all honesty I really hope he stays and Adel Taarabt was on another level, just sublime, a long with the rest of the team who worked hard to earn a well deserved win, easily could of been 5 or 6.

Pleased for Shaun, really want him to do well. Was disappointing for me up until that goal, hopefully gives him abit of a confidence boost. Was a very good goal tbf.

Agree about Mackie, was class 1st half. 3-0 did flatter them abit, could have been alot more on another day.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Of all our players, SWP is the one i really want to do well early on, and i think he will. If he regains confidence, and these goals will help no end, he will be a fantastic player for us as we all know he is quality when on song.

I'm so looking forward to the season and think we have so many players who will be quality this year, Taarabt, Cisse, Fabio, Diakite, Park, Hoilett, SWP, Traore....... I can't f$%king wait personally!

Comment

S-W-P's & Zamora have really impressed me pre-season, even if it is against lower league teams
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
          Of all our players, SWP is the one i really want to do well early on, and i think he will. If he regains confidence, and these goals will help no end, he will be a fantastic player for us as we all know he is quality when on song.

I'm so looking forward to the season and think we have so many players who will be quality this year, Taarabt, Cisse, Fabio, Diakite, Park, Hoilett, SWP, Traore....... I can't f$%king wait personally!
          Don't forget Faurlin when he is fit. Up until his injury he was one of the better midfielders in the whole of the Premier league the only thing missing from him was goals.

Comment

i want swp to do well - but i cant see anywhere how he starts when all players are fit and available.
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              Don't forget Faurlin when he is fit. Up until his injury he was one of the better midfielders in the whole of the Premier league the only thing missing from him was goals.
              I know mate, i just don't want to expect too much until we see how he comes back from injury. AS we kinow some players are as good as ever, others are massively affected.... i hope not the latter with Ali, and i hope it doesn't make him think twice before going in for tackles as that's a massive part of his game. I think he'll be fine though and when you add him to the list we will be a force to be reckioned with.

Comment

Working...
              X