Your Swansea matchday plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Swansea matchday plans

On the 18th of August most of us get our lives back...

First fixture of the season always means starting a bit earlier.... My day will be up at 7.. Walk the dog, bit of breakfast. Train to the bush for 11am.. Normally have a few in the the flock ad shepherd on goldhawk road, then meet my old man in the goldhawk for some grub and a few more.. Walk to the ground at 2.. Quick jack and coke in the blue and Shyte club before taking to my seat to watch the best entertainment money can buy... Ponse a lift home then for a curry a few more jars....(repeat every Saturday)

What's your routine
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Will wake up at 8am, wake up my Rangers mates head to the pie and mash shop on Goldhawk Road and then go the the Green pub for a sing song.
    Queens Park Rangers, simply the best.

Comment

How I miss living in London ...........
      I'll be getting up grabbing some food chilling out opening the laptoP and stream lol

Comment

Wake up about 9, have a tug into the old football sock under my bed (navy blue Umbro), shower, get tube from Hatton Cross with my pal, have a couple beers in various pubs en route from Goldhawk Road upto the Adelaide pub (no set plan) where may well meet me old man for 1, head to ground about half 2 and watch, hopefully, a storming Rs victory.
        After game, may well head home for a freshen up (splash of Brut, ball hair trim etc) then head on out for the night to, hopefully, grab a granny.
        Last edited by MattyRangers; 31-07-2012, 12:50 PM.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers;907421Wake up about 9, [COLOR="#FF0000"
          have a tug into the old football sock under my bed[/COLOR] (navy blue Umbro), shower, get tube from Hatton Cross with my pal, have a couple beers in various pubs en route from Goldhawk Road upto the Adelaide pub (no set plan) where may well meet me old man for 1, head to ground about half 2 and watch, hopefully, a storming Rs victory.
          After game, may well head home for a freshen up (splash of Brut, ball hair trim etc) then head on out for the night to, hopefully, grab a granny.
          Hope you clean that sock out often, unless we win then it may jynx us.
          Queens Park Rangers, simply the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Pookiesdad View Post
            Hope you clean that sock out often, unless we win then it may jynx us.
            Clean?! The farkers solid mate, if I hit it on a table it'd shatter.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
            X