Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ainsworth playing

GARETH AINSWORTH

...................................Has guaranteed that he will play a part of the game probabley the last 30 mins

meanwhile qpr have been sent more tickets as the 2000 sold out,and an estimated 3-500 to 4000
    qpr fans will cram into loftus road many will be full of exitement because junior hoilett will make his debute.................WOW WOW WOW....................QPR FIELDING A FULL TEAM CAN ONLY RESULT IN ONE SCORE............................6-0 to the superhoops
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Originally posted by qprted View Post
    GARETH AINSWORTH

...................................Has guaranteed that he will play a part of the game probabley the last 30 mins

meanwhile qpr have been sent more tickets as the 2000 sold out,and an estimated 3-500 to 4000
    qpr fans will cram into loftus road many will be full of exitement because junior hoilett will make his debute.................WOW WOW WOW....................QPR FIELDING A FULL TEAM CAN ONLY RESULT IN ONE SCORE............................6-0 to the superhoops

Adams Park?

Comment

poor ted one of the greatest qpr fans of all time is sooooooo excited as am i that he couldve ended up at the wrong ground...this would be a disaster as he leads the rendition of 'captain jack' and 'topper is our leader'!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I can't forget Ainsworth's goal against Rushden & Diamond.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
          I can't forget Ainsworth's goalagainst Rushden & Diamond.
          Both of them. Annoying that the only footage of them is so ****.

Comment

Working...
          X