Swansea ticket bought!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swansea ticket bought!

BRING ON THE SEASON. Can't wait to see the lads in action again!

Yeah, just got mine and my two mates. £20 a head and in West paddocks. Pissed off it was 25 mins on the phone but hey, I'll be there!

Really looking forward to it.
    Last edited by QPR Richard; 31-07-2012, 10:54 AM.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Just got mine in Ellerise. Forgot it was 10.00 am they went on sale - very few tickets left !!

Comment

Yes, tried to get one for my wife to sit with my boys nad me and there was not one single ticket in X Block at 10.05!

Comment

It'll be sold out by lunchtime, the online ticketing graphic was like a feeding frenzy. Should be a great atmosphere
          Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

I know it's been said a million times but it's shocking that Lower Loft is the family stand. I've just had a look at availability and it's pretty much sold out apart from W Block. Then i had a look at Lower Loft and there is a huge number of seats. We don't need an area so big for a family section, it needs to be moved to maybe the Paddock area or one block in SAR, or even have 2 blocks in Lower Loft.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
              I know it's been said a million times but it's shocking that Lower Loft is the family stand. I've just had a look at availability and it's pretty much sold out apart from W Block. Then i had a look at Lower Loft and there is a huge number of seats. We don't need an area so big for a family section, it needs to be moved to maybe the Paddock area or one block in SAR, or even have 2 blocks in Lower Loft.
              How many seats are in the lower loft Matty?

Comment

For me, the biggest mistake the board have made to date, was to make the Lower Loft stand a family area.

Comment

I'd also add that I think the club is making a huge mistake by giving up almost 20% of the stadium capacity for away fans. Where would we get that sort of percentage offered to us?

IMO the lower school end should be for home supporters as well.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    How many seats are in the lower loft Matty?
                    Probably 50% left overall, if not more.

Comment

Lower loft being made a family only area, could be the one stumbling block preventing the club from selling-out completely on matchdays.
                      Also the one stand where it will be embarrassingly obvious that we didn't sell-out.
                      Shame the club didn't listen to the fans on this one.

Comment

pesky kids.....annoying brats who cant sit still n stink of sick!!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Probably 50% left overall, if not more.
                          Sorry mate, I meant how many does that section hold

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                            Sorry mate, I meant how many does that section hold
                            I'd guess around 1300-1500.

Comment

Working...
                            X