Italy v England on the 15th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italy v England on the 15th August

If any QPR fan who is going has not sorted accomadation out yet then a mate of mine has a room spare in Berne for £70

And £70 in Bern is very cheap.

On the subject of this match, I have a couple of spare tickets. Drop me a PM if interested, 60 CHF i.e. about £40, and in the England end. I can get rid of them easily here at work but am happy to give QPR fans first refusal.

Comment

Originally posted by will View Post
      And £70 in Bern is very cheap.

On the subject of this match, I have a couple of spare tickets. Drop me a PM if interested, 60 CHF i.e. about £40, and in the England end. I can get rid of them easily here at work but am happy to give QPR fans first refusal.
      Tickets are good vale as the official ones from the English FA are £37

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
        Tickets are good vale as the official ones from the English FA are £37
        They will be the same tickets. The face value is 60 CHFs. So whatever the current exchange rate is...

Comment

do you get a stab vest thrown in ?
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            do you get a stab vest thrown in ?
            ??

Ever been to Bern?

Comment

Yes i have ,and a few other swiss cities.Got attempted robbery in a park in Bern off some junkies.

Comment

Is that the imfamous needle park??read about that place somewhere??
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

yep bush,was having a nice spot of lunch over road,went for a walk daytime and came on top a tad.

Comment

"Needle Park" was in Zurich, about 100 miles away. And it closed more than 10 years ago.

Bern, and Switzerland generally, are very safe places. Very low crime rate. The problems arrive with the foreigners -- two thirds of the prison population is non-Swiss. That said, there are nutters in every country in the world if you're in the wrong place at the wrong time....

Comment

save your money! england are sh*t! not to mention the most boring team ive ever seen in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post
                        save your money! england are sh*t! not to mention the most boring team ive ever seen in my life.
                        LOL. True, I would have preferred to watch the grass grow than watch England v Italy in the Euros. England were negative and very defensive and it was embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                        X