Notwich Away £53

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    Just glad I got a £16 return train ticket so it balances the cost of the day out a bit
    Wish I did too; my mate was checking on Saturday and reckons they're £54 return now? Tbf though the lad in question can just about spell his own name and Im pretty sure he has a crayon or 2 stuck up his nose somewhere so he may have got the prices totally wrong.

Looking forward to this 1 though; 1st away day of a, potentially, quality season.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Your mate is off his nut. Read my train thread.

Comment

We have been classified as agrade A game(obviously feel we will be a top 6 side this year !) so the price of our tkts should be £45

Comment

I have a feeling a few clubs will do this to us this season.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

look

look if matties mate is off his head

can you ask him if he would lend me 5000 pounds i will pay him back

..........................HONEST
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Just spoke to Mattys mate ted he said he can do you 3500 today cash. Will that get you through the weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Wish I did too; my mate was checking on Saturday and reckons they're £54 return now? Tbf though the lad in question can just about spell his own name and Im pretty sure he has a crayon or 2 stuck up his nose somewhere so he may have got the prices totally wrong.

Looking forward to this 1 though; 1st away day of a, potentially, quality season.
                Matty,if you want to leave the game 5 mins early you can get the 5pm back and its £16 return,if not its £24 return

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                  Matty,if you want to leave the game 5 mins early you can get the 5pm back and its £16 return,if not its £24 return
                  Cheers mate. Would rather pay abit extra and not have to leave early tbf.

Mate of mine now volunteering to drive and wants to stay the night up there but cant peronally see Narwich being the best of nights out?!
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Mate of mine now volunteering to drive and wants to stay the night up there but cant peronally see Narwich being the best of nights out?!

To be fair its a good night out and with the amount of fingers they have it feel like a birds got her hands all over you !!

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      I thought away fans got charged about £35 last season?
                      Was chatting to a Stoke fan after we played them at LR. They payed £56 for their ticket! No wonder they didn't sell out their allocation
                      We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
                      @Deadend_Friend

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                        I have a feeling a few clubs will do this to us this season.
                        As I said above - clubs can't just "do this to us" they can only charge us the equivelenat of the same tickets for home fans. So if we are behind a goal in lower only, for example, they have to charge us the same as home fans pay for the lower behind the goal section at the other end.

If you recall we tried to over charge away fans for a game 2 or 3 years ago and were caught out by this and had to reduce the price.
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Derby at home £52 wasn't it?

Briatore tax I think it was called

Comment

yes, I think you might be right about it being Derby. We got caught out though and made the club look like mugs.
                            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Deadend_Friend View Post
                              Was chatting to a Stoke fan after we played them at LR. They payed £56 for their ticket! No wonder they didn't sell out their allocation
                              After them only charging us £25.00 for Stoke away we are proper taking the p**s! What goes around comes around I'm afraid. We deserve to be shafted at every away game in my opinion...

Comment

Last season they laid on a "Football Special" train at around 1730 coming back. Whatever return ticket you had you could get on it. Not sure if they will do the same this time.

Comment

Working...
                                X