Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the latest on the transfer front???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spurr?

Comment

Borrowdales doing just fine at the moment imo.

Weve scored goals so far, and as long as we do that a striker wont come in.

Keeoer isnt such a big worry for me, unless something happens to cerny he should be fine, he's kept himself very fit over the years.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Prob is, to be promoted you need to do better than "fine".

Comment

I guess that if we go for anyone, it would be a backup goalkeeper as Cerny will be injuried at some point.

Comment

Never heard of Simon Jackson. Where does he play now?
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

The guy we're on about is Simeon Jackson from Gillingham, already 4 in 2.
              Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
              -----------------------------------------------------------------
              https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                I think you can still comment myu, you just can't do much about it unfortunately...

but agree with you about mittel - considering the stakes, certainly for mittel and ecclestone, are insignificant i wd have thought it wd make sense if all three had a thir share each then they each put the same amount in and we wouldn't have all this squabbling.
                I think we all wish for that to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
                  So whats the truth about that Chelsea left back that ended up at Coventry?
                  I think this is what happened...

Chelsea wanted their left back to go out on loan and play as many games as possible. Why wouldn't they? What would be the point otherwise?

Coventry just sold Fox and could therefore offer him 40 games a season (or thereabouts) as a first team regular left back.

We could probably offer him about half that depending on the unproven quality of Borrowdale. Case closed.

Who do you think he'd go to?

Just don't get me started on the Marshall deal which makes no sense whatsoever apart from he's fed up of being a lower league number one and wants one last shot at the big time on Premiership wages. Which he'll obviously get at Villa (Yeah, right.) Look forward to seeing him in the Carling cup... on the bench as he is their number 3 keeper.

Comment

Even as number 3 or 4 keeper at Aston Villa, he would be on roughly double he would get here. Footballers number 1 priority is to earn money, don't support the club they play for.

Chelsea left back could not be guaranteed first team football at the Rangers
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Is there an echo in here?????

Comment

Pellicori needs a decent chance. So why do worry!!

Comment

Working...
                        X