Ryan Nelson tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    amazes me the number of fans who dont see what a good defender ferdinand is. like rio, he needs to play alongside a vidic or - dare i say? - terry. as things stand ferdinand and nelsen are head and shoulders our leading centre back partnership.
    I make you right there.

Comment

amazes me the number of fans who dont see what a good defender ferdinand is. like rio, he needs to play alongside a vidic or - dare i say? - terry. as things stand ferdinand and nelsen are head and shoulders our leading centre back partnership.
      Interesting. Where did you see them play together or do you see them as potentially the best pairing?
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I know mate.... some of our fans really don't know what a good player is. Ferdiand was superb for us last season when you consider the 3 defenders he was lining up with were changing most months- and the Terry thing etc.

He'll be big for us this season and wouldn't even be surprised if he was made Captain.

Comment

Working...
        X